Thursday, May 29, 2014

Renuzit Renew



Renuzit Renew Super Odor Neutralizer is a fine mist air freshener that eliminates odors in the air, on fabrics, and in the carpet.  It comes in various scents but the one that I purchased is "After the Rain".  Renuzit Renew is a long lasting fresh clean fragrance that is sure to please everyone with one of it's scents.  Renuzit Renew will eliminate tough odors like smoke, pet odors, mold, mildew, bathroom, and kitchen odors.  Renuzit Renew can be used on almost all fabrics, except for leather or silk.  If you have tough odors in your home I would recommend you get some Renuzit Renew Super Odor Neutralizer and give it a try.

**This is my own personal opinion and I was not compensated for my opinion nor was I given the product to try.**

No comments:

Post a Comment