Tuesday, September 23, 2014

New format starting in October

Well, I think I have finally narrowed it down as to the format I will using on the blog starting October 1st. There will be at least 1 theme of the day when it comes to cooking and will add things in here and there. For now this is what I have planned:

Monday: Meatless Monday/Vegetarian

Tuesday: Cookies/Cakes/Candy

Wednesday: Sides

Thursday: Soups & Salads

Friday: Breads & Fish/Seafood

Saturday: Drinks/Dressings/Condiments

Sunday: Misc other recipes


I will also a crafts each week and my pick for my blog of the week. The crafts will be for both kids and adults and will be holiday oriented near the major holidays.  I am also thinking about starting back up the product reviews and do a review each day on a product that is used either in the recipe of the day or the craft that is posted.

If any of you have any suggestions please feel free to send them my way or if there's a recipe you are looking for ask and I will try to find it and post it for you...same goes for a certain craft project.

Have a blessed day.

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment